Sunday 8 March 2015

CI Feedback- Draft 1

1

Www-Good overview of the product/technology. Some god embedded quotes
ebi- book references! More link to other aspect of digital media and the issues/debates they raise.
What I will do – look at more issues in regards to privacy and use that in my work also look for more problems that may have occurred.

9 book quotes have been added

2
www-well used/relevant quotes and related them to google glass
ebi- read over the work, some sentence don’t make sense
What I will do – I will re-read my all my work and proof check it more effectively

i have chnaged the first quote and added 9 book quotes from 9 different books

3
www-good use of institution and representation and use of embedded quotes.
ebi- need to include theories ( representation , audience)
What I will do – I will look t theory in terms of representation , audience and even status


4
www- very detailed knowledge on subject area
ebi- grammer can be improved in places
What I will do - I will re-read my all my work and proof check it more effectively

5
www- found one theory
ebi- try to include more
What I will do – use more theory and ensure that more than one is implemented.






No comments:

Post a Comment